Hi,

The first support has started in ActiveMQ 6.0.0 currently in vote.
However, some features are not fully implemented, it's planned for
6.1/6.2 releases.

For instance, regarding Shared Durable Topic, you can see some method
throwing IllegalStateException("Operation not supported by a
TopicSession").
That's the case for the methods from JMS 2.0/3.1 and not yet
implemented (like createSharedDurableConsumer for example).

To be honest, I'm not a super fan of what we did here, I think it
would have been better to have a full running implementation. As we
wanted to have JMS 2.0/3.1 (and so Jakarta namespace support), we did
this approach in 5.18 (in the activemq-client-jakarta module) and now
in 6.0.0 (directly in activemq-client).
Now, we will implement method by method.

To be concrete on your question, Shared Durable Topic feature will be
fully implemented in 6.1.0.

Regards
JB