On 3/18/24 13:33, Andy Taylor wrote:
so I am open to names, how about artemis-console-plugin v1.0.0

+1

On Mon, 18 Mar 2024 at 17:24, Clebert Suconic <clebert.suco...@gmail.com>
wrote:

+1 on activemq-artemis-console-plugin

As Robbie said, you will need different versions for it. I feel like
it would be easier to use a different name... but I don't mind what
you have to do. Whatever makes it easier to be implemented.

On Mon, Mar 18, 2024 at 1:10 PM Robbie Gemmell <robbie.gemm...@gmail.com>