I reworked the artemis-commons module pom so that the pom output by
the shade plugin is the same regardless which of the maven versions or
profile combinations was in use, versus 3.8.x having 3 different
possible outputs previously (tested 4 variants before/after with both
3.8.7 and 3.9.4 specifically). So we shouldnt need to consider
enforcing a higher version [for this reason] now.

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ARTEMIS-4822