+1

I checked:
- incubating in name
- DISCLAIMER-WIP exists
- No unexpected binary files
- source files have ASF headers
- Signature ok

It's difficult to have a project done so well in the first release, but
there are still some issues I need to point out.

  - year range not right on the website's Copyright part
  - package including unpackaged name need to correct
to age-0.3.0-incubating, removed rcxxx. The dist directory already said
you're the RC version.
  - Installing the AGE manual should not reference non-apache repo. the
docker image should be hosted in apache sharing repo
  - I strongly recommend removing the clang-format.5 file, which references
your company's private spec.

[1]  http://age.apache.org/#

Eya Badal <e...@apache.org> 于2021年2月3日周三 上午7:11写道:

--