Hi All,

We have resolved the issue. A committer was attempting to push code to the
wrong repository and used the force option when running git push. We
managed to restore the repository, with one commit lost. The commit updated
the copyright date in the licenses and we will create a new commit. Also
one pull request was auto closed when we implemented the fix. We will reach
out to that individual shortly for a resolution. We will construct a more
detailed root cause report for this shortly.