+1

I have checked the problems that we miss in the last release.

I have to clarify with the community that voting during incubation requires
not only the participation of mentors, but also more ppmc members. I'm
sorry I missed the community vote earlier, but I'd like to see more guys
participate and learn what version can be officially released.

Kevin Ratnasekera <djkevincr1...@gmail.com> 于2021年4月28日周三 下午12:27写道:

--
Best Regards :-)