Hello community,

Thank you very much @vongosling, for your response and information. The tool
has been developed to some point. Do we need to fill out an SGA or ICLA for the
developers of this tool? Also, are there any other steps for the IP clearance?

Meanwhile, @all mentors, could you please help us create the repository under
the Apache AGE project?

Please advise if there are any other steps required.

Thank you very much for your help and support as always.
Eya