Greetings,
I have checked the release and found that it is good and liked that you are
working on making AGE compatible with the other versions so that it can be
used widely.
Here is the checklist I have taken a look into:

   - Installcheck passess all tests 24/24 passes.
   - Reviewed the typo changes and made a search about similar typos
   globally on github repository search and it passed (no similar found).
   - Signature & License and Notice & No binary files checked & passes.
   - Graph names with the empty string '' are no more allowed.
   - Running a session with multiple queries contains the age clauses.
   - Tested queries contain multiple data types returning queries

*FEEDBACK overall is nice work!*

Regards,
Mohamed Mokhtar,