Dear Apache Community,

Due to multiple issues and errors with the voting process for this release
(AGE 1.3.0 for PG13) -

    1) Community members not stating what they checked or not checking
everything. This is not optional.
    2) Community members who are PMCs, not stating that they are binding.
This is not optional.
    3) Community members who are NOT PMCs, stating that they are binding.
Only PMCs are binding.

It is necessary to cancel this vote and resubmit it later. Please
understand that your vote is important but Apache needs it to be done
correctly. The Apache board reviews these votes and gives us feedback on
them. It is important for the community to do its best to look good.

Still, I do thank everyone who took part in the vote! We just need to
strive to do it better.

John Gemignani