Ive figured out everything that I needed thank you for your response!
________________________________
Από: John Gemignani <jrgemign...@gmail.com>
Στάλθηκε: Δευτέρα, 19 Ιουνίου 2023 9:25 μμ
Προς: dev@age.apache.org <dev@age.apache.org>
Θέμα: Re: Offset and out of bounds

You are looking at why it is called, right? In gdb you can use the *up *command
to look up the call stack to see what called something.

That function, btw, will get called by anything that needs to deserialize
agtype to agtype_value, even multiple times within a single agtype, due to
nested structures.

john