Dear Apache AGE Community,

As the Apache AGE chair and a core contributor, I am eager to learn about the
diverse ways you've been using Apache AGE. Understanding your use cases is
crucial for us to build relevant case studies and use-case documentation that
can benefit the whole community.

What we're looking for:

•       Descriptions of how you're using Apache AGE
•       Challenges you've encountered and solutions you've devised
•       Your achievements with Apache AGE

Why participate?

•       Directly influence Apache AGE's roadmap and support materials
•       Gain visibility for your work within the Apache AGE community
•       Contribute to a richer ecosystem

How to share?

your story in writing.

•       Interested in a more personal touch? Let’s set up a meeting to discuss
your experiences in detail. We’re flexible with timing and format to suit your
schedule.

Your insights are incredibly valuable to us, and we are excited to showcase the
innovative ways Apache AGE is being utilized.

Looking forward to your responses and possibly meeting some of you!

Warm regards,

Eya Badal
Chair and Core Contributor, Apache AGE
e...@apache.org