Also, the AGE Viewer artifact has the version 1.0.0-rc2 and is served
from GitHub whereas the checksum and signature have the version 1.0.0
and are served from

https://downloads.apache.org/incubator/age/viewer/1.0.0/
which redirects to
https://archive.apache.org/dist/incubator/age/viewer/1.0.0/

If the Viewer is a current release must be served from downloads.a.o.
In any case, ASF source releases must be served from ASF hosts, not from GitHub.