Its good to have one API but the current API only works for Java clients. We
have REST layer for registry functions but not for other API features. We need
to either enhance the API to make it work for web clients or discuss other
options.

My suggestion is to add web layer over the current API but i still see a need
of JS API for functions performed by Web XBaya to make it more clear.

Thanks
Raminder