Thanks Sachith.  We can have host object independent of application as the same
host definition can be used for multiple applications. Please add complete
details of host and application properties like Application type(MPI, OpenMP,
MapReduce etc), JobManager (PBS, SLURM,EC2). You need to consider extensibility
of the models also as requirements may change with job or monitoring manager
details.

Thanks
Raminder