Hi Chathuri,

Here is my 2 cents,

Providing unnecessary API methods are not that good, I don't think  we need
different CRUD methods for BatchQueue and ResourceJobManager etc ...

For a example, lets take BatchQueue, BtachQueue can't exist without
ComputeResource we can relay on CRUD operations of ComputeResource to add ,
delete , update BtachQueues. When ever you need to add a new BatchQueue to
a ComputeResource what you need to do is update ComputeResource with new
BatchQueue.

If we continue to introduce such an APIs, It makes our life hard to
maintain the database, as there can be lot of stale data.

Thanks,
Shameera.

--
Best Regards,