On Sun, Apr 26, 2015 at 10:00 PM, Lahiru Ginnaliya Gamathige <
glah...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I have seen this quite often, but this could be due to some network issue
> or an issue with JCraft or the way we use JCraft not really with the job
> manager not returning the jobId.

I too suspect it is something to do with JCraft or the way we handle
JCraft. (specifically if you get it "quite" often).

> We have no issues with this approach and I think its a good idea to start
> monitoring using the jobName(without waiting for jobId) incase we get some
> failure immediately after job is submitted to the resource. We have a
> handle to monitoring the job status.

Well, i dont quite understand how you monitor jobs without a handle (the
job id) to the submitted job when you dont have the job id.

Thanks
-Amila