Hi,

I had the same issue. There is a property in the airavata-server.properties
to disable security API changes(in the bottom of the file). Even if you
disable that when invoking getAPIVersion method you still have to send
a  authzToken
with some token value. I had to do the below changes in PHP

 $authzToken = new Airavata\Model\Security\AuthzToken();
 $authzToken->accessToken = "emptyToken";
 $apiVersion = Airavata::getAPIVersion($authzToken);

I am not sure I am doing things correctly. But this fixed my issue.

--
Thank you
Supun Nakandala