is your mesos cluster registered in the PGA as computer resource.
- No
Is the hello world application catalog entries made.
-No
Can you do this in a PGA using the gw56 ( I assume you have admin
privileges).
- I dont see any option for creating that. But I remember during GSoC, Erom
explained those PGA pages through which admin can do this.