Hi Bikramjeet,

I think you forgot to reply to the dev list. Please make sure that you
reply to the dev list as other devs who are facing the same issue can refer
it in future.

My local PGA installation is on Ubuntu. I installed Cent OS and tried
installing PGA locally on it to help you out.I could locally install PGA
locally on Cent OS too.

So I had a look at your httpd.conf file. There are a couple of things you
have to change in it.

1. You have to point to the public folder in airavata-php-gateway
repository (assuming thats the name of your PGA repository).

#
# DocumentRoot: The directory out of which you will serve your
# documents. By default, all requests are taken from this directory, but
# symbolic links and aliases may be used to point to other locations.
#
DocumentRoot "/var/www/html/airavata-php-gateway/public"

#

2.

# Further relax access to the default document root:
<Directory "/var/www/html/airavata-php-gateway/public">
   #

Once you make these 2 changes,

Run your apache server :

    sudo apachectl start

Enter "localhost" as the address in your browser and it should work.

Otherwise provide "localhost:80" as the address.

I am also attaching my httpd.conf file for your reference.

Hope this helps.