+1 for investigating a native client instead of wrapping the command line.

From: Suresh Marru <sma...@apache.org>
Date: Tuesday, June 7, 2016 at 4:08 PM
To: Airavata Dev <dev@airavata.apache.org>
Subject: Re: Apache Aurora-Mesos Integration (Job Submission code)

Hi Gourav,

Very nice. Can you create a JIRA to track this project and I will create a
placeholder module to push this code to?

Also, have you or Abhishek been looking into the native Java Client? -Bill
Farner’s suggestion in this thread?  http://markmail.org/thread/yfq7nj744kqk4pf5

Suresh

On Jun 7, 2016, at 12:07 AM, Gourav Rattihalli