@ Shameera, Yes makes sense to me.

Hi All,

With Shameera’s suggestion, this is the modified timeline:

* Merge develop to master (end of day today)

* Test the master and prepare for release.

* Target wednesday for RC1 - branch master to 0.17-release-branch

* Merge any changes during release preparation to both develop and master

* If any further changes happen to 0.17-release-branch we need to make sure
they are merged to develop as well.

Suresh