Hello,

I have written a python script to install dependencies and PGA on Mac
Systems.However, I would like to extend the script to install the same on
ubuntu systems.Since I have placed all the necessary configurations (like
apache server configs, php, mcrypt, pga, mysql) in a resources.xml file, I
believe that a simple extension for the xml file would do the job in ubuntu
systems as well where systems choose ubuntu related configurations and commands.

Added, I am planning to write a pip package which would say something like “pip
install airavata” for installation in Ubuntu and Mac OS X systems.The reason to
choose pip was to make it more generalized and platform independent over
homebrew.

Please let me know suggestions/comments reg this.

Thank you

Bhargava Vadlamani