Hi Keerthi,

For the database issue, we found the root cause. There was an issue in
database initialization script and we fixed it. Rohith will soon send a PR
and once it is applied, you can start recreating containers. Before running
docker compose, please make sure to delete *database_data* (not
database_scripts) directory to reset database data files.

Thanks
Dimuthu