Hi Aravind,

I have to catch up with the code, but you may want to look at the S3
implementation and extend it to Azure, GCP or other cloud services like Box,
Dropbox and so on.

There could be many use cases, here is an idea:

* Compute a job on a supercomputer with SCP access and push the outputs to a
Cloud storage.

Suresh