Hi Bhakti,

Looks like your issues are generic port and database. May be you should search
for issues on stack overflow and places like that. The error message is clear,
the service externally is unable to connect to the database. So you may want to
ignore airavata for a while and try to connect to the database container
(externally) and verify before you switch back to bring up airavata services.

Suresh