Hi All,

While building the custos project in local (mac M1)using maven I was facing
protobuf and io.grpc dependency issues . In order to resolve that I changed the
potobuf version to 3.19.4 and grpc version to 1.46.3 as it was available for
mac M1 but then I started facing symbol not found error for grpc generated
classes as the methods were not compatible . I was told by Isuru to get the
build working and raise a PR . I am still working on that following a github
error trail but haven’t been able to resolve that yet.

After that plan is to work on researching and try to integrate best test
framework suitable for custos so that test classes can be easily written in
future.

After completing that I will start working on dashboard for admin use .

If someone has any idea on the first point that would be great . I can give it
a try as well.

Regards,
Shubham