Thanks for the info Dimuthu! I didn’t know about this mechanism – I’ll try it
out.

Best,
Abhinav

From: DImuthu Upeksha <dimuthu.upeks...@gmail.com>
Date: Wednesday, July 20, 2022 at 11:46 PM
To: Airavata Dev <dev@airavata.apache.org>
Subject: Re: Custos baremetal deployment - need domain names for jetstream2 VMs
Hi Abhinav,

If you have created VMs through Exosphere, there is an inbuilt domain name
mapping mechanism called UAP[1]. You can directly use that and it comes with
certificates configured. Let me know if you do not understand the naming
convention

[1] https://gitlab.com/exosphere/exosphere/-/blob/master/docs/user-app-proxy.md

Thanks
Dimuthu

On Wed, Jul 20, 2022 at 9:33 PM Abhinav Sinha