Hi Isuru, all,

I’ve added a new
role<https://github.com/apache/airavata-custos/pull/290/commits/5050077a962c3670ebd7c51bd0a9042418d5d2cd#diff-0fdb96e7d1c2b0df2da888e4060a882c49c570bb6e224c935c41bb12e849e062>
 to create MySQL DB in the ansible folder-
ansible/roles/database/tasks/create_db.yml

I have one more question Isuru – So as of now, the ansible script installs
mysql in the same server where we run the custos application. You indicated
that we want to have mysql in a separate server – Do we still want it to be in
a separate server?

PS: Presently, I am working on updating the readme document – in hindsight,
I’ve realized that I should have been updating the readme through the
development process – Just a learning that I thought would help in my future
projects.

Thanks,
Abhinav