Hello Airavata Community,

I hope this email finds you well.
I'm Dhruvi Doshi, a final year undergrad pursuing Computer Engineering at
VJTI, India. I express my sincere interest in contributing to the Airavata.
With the GSOC program, I wish to commence my contributions to this
community. I do have a good hold over python. I have been a GSOC 2022
mentee where I have worked on python and debian packages. Please find my
attached resume.

I have been reading about the project and getting an overview of it. *I
would like to request for some guidelines to get started. Starter tasks
would be great too.*
Until then I will be setting up Airavata Django Portal locally.

Thank You,
BR,
Dhruvi Doshi.