Hi all,

On the develop branch, I've just merged a PR [1] that upgrades our Thrift
dependency to 0.18.1. This was done primarily so that I could upgrade the
Python thrift dependency to a version that is Python 3.10+ compatible. [2]

One consequence of this Thrift version upgrade is that we can no longer use
Docker images to run Thrift. The thrift Docker images are unsupported and
haven't been updated in a while. See the deprecation notice on [3] for more
information. I've removed the Docker container execution stuff from the
generate stubs shell scripts in the PR.

So if you need to run Thrift to generate stubs, you'll need to install it
natively. On macOS, it was as simple as `brew install thrift`.

If you have any questions or need any help with Thrift, let me know.

Thanks,

Marcus

[1] https://github.com/apache/airavata/pull/409
[2]