Hi all,

I would like to bump this thread up again to seek for more feedbacks from
you for the AIP-5:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/AIRFLOW/AIP-5+Remote+DAG+Fetcher

In short, this AIP aims to enable Airflow to fetch DAG files from remote
storage systems (git, s3,...) outside the file system local to the service.
This grant a much greater flexibility, eases implementation, and
standardizes ways to sync remote sources of DAGs with Airflow. It also
opens up new opportunities for Airflow such as exposing all versions of
DAGs to Airflow to support versioned DagRuns.

Cheers,

Chao-Han

--

Chao-Han Tsai