Awesome Jarek. I just opened up a draft PR that adds the chart into the
Airflow repo. https://github.com/apache/airflow/pull/8777

It still contains some of our packaging, testing and releasing scripts. I
figure they can serve as a starting point to discuss how we'd want to
replicate into Airflow infrastructure.

Looking forward to getting some feedback and moving this along!