Congrats to the Google team for getting their dashboard live, it looks great!
I've been thinking of something for a while and thought I'd mention it here.
I'm wearing a few different hats here so I'll try to clarify context on my
plural pronouns the best I can.

Now that we [Providers] have a couple of big dashboards up, I'm curious if we
[Airflow dev community] might collaborate on a community "optional guideline"
for a json (or yaml or whatever) format output on the dashboards for any
providers interested in participating.  I'm not interested in (or trying to)
impose any kind of hard-line policy or standard here, but I wonder if we
[owners of the existing dashboards] might set some non-binding precedent for
future providers to join.  If others don't follow suit, then they wouldn't
benefit from whatever uses folks come up with for the data, but I personally
don't think we [Airflow] can or should try to impose this on providers.

To my knowledge there are three provider-owned system test dashboards currently
live, and I look forward to seeing more in time:

Astronomer (found this LLM-specific one, not sure if there is another one):
https://astronomer.github.io/llm-dags-dashboard/
AWS:  https://aws-mwaa.github.io/open-source/system-tests/dashboard.html  and
https://aws-mwaa.github.io/open-source/system-tests/dashboard.json
Google:  https://storage.googleapis.com/providers-dashboard-html/dashboard.html

Each was developed independently, and the path/name of the Google one may hint
that there is already an alternative to the html view that I'm just not
familiar with, so maybe we [the three providers] could collaborate on some
precedent that others could follow?  We [AWS] already have ours exporting in
json so discussion might start there and see where it goes?  Either way... Even
if we [Airflow] don't do anything with the json, I bet a user could find
interesting things to build if we give them the tools.   Maybe aggregating a
dashboard which monitors (and alerts?) the status of the system tests which
cover the operators their workflow depends on, maybe?  Who knows what someone
may come up with once they have the tools to mix and match the data from
various providers.

Is there any interest in the idea of a "standard json schema" for these and any
future system test dashboards?

 - ferruzzi