Hi Folks!If you plan on being in the Seattle area on July 23, check out Data
Day Seattle
I'll be speaking about Apache Airflow. If there is enough interest, I can
probably do a meet-up as well that weekend.

Talk Title : Introducing Apache Airflow (Incubating) - A Better Way to Build
Data Pipelines
Talk Abstract : Airflow is a workflow automation and scheduling system that can
be used to author and manage data pipelines. In the Summer of 2015, Airbnb
unveiled Airflow at the Hadoop Summit in San Jose. In the 10 months since,
Airflow has grown in popularity and adoption : >300 users, >30 companies using
it in production, >130 contributors, and > 2500 Github stars. In March of this
year, Airflow was accepted into the Apache Software Foundation's Incubation
program, further fueling both interest and adoption. Why the interest? Come to
this talk to learn about Airflow (i.e. its features, some case-studies, and its
roadmap) from one of its committers and maintainers.