Definitely, here were the issues we hit:
- airbnb/airflow#1365 occured
- Webservers/scheduler were timing out and stuck in restart cycles due to
increased time spent on parsing DAGs due to airbnb/airflow#1213/files
- Failed tasks that ran after the upgrade and the revert (after we reverted
the upgrade) were unable to be cleared (but running the tasks through the
UI worked without clearing them)
- The way log files were stored on S3 was changed (airflow now requires a
connection to be setup) which broke log storage
- Some DAGs were broken (unable to be parsed) due to package reorganization
in open-source (the import paths were changed) (the utils refactor commit)