Yeah, I'm not sure we should have much about the non-ASF release in
the report.  We ran a question by IPMC about the release, so doing the
release itself was kosher, but having it dominate the report may not
be good.  If we do include any reference to the non-ASF release, we
should have a link to the Incubator discussion okaying it, to avoid
any 'was-this-approved' questions (since a non-ASF release in
incubation is not typical)" http://bit.ly/AirflowInFlightRelease.

-Jakob