BEGIN:VCALENDAR
PRODID:-//Google Inc//Google Calendar 70.9054//EN
VERSION:2.0
CALSCALE:GREGORIAN
METHOD:REQUEST
BEGIN:VEVENT
DTSTART:20160803T170000Z
DTEND:20160803T180000Z
DTSTAMP:20160727T190643Z
ORGANIZER;CN=gurer.kira...@airbnb.com:mailto:gurer.kira...@airbnb.com
UID:1ei9p73gu07p71akkiirk3t...@google.com
ATTENDEE;CUTYPE=INDIVIDUAL;ROLE=REQ-PARTICIPANT;PARTSTAT=ACCEPTED;RSVP=TRUE
 ;CN=gurer.kira...@airbnb.com;X-NUM-GUESTS=0:mailto:gurer.kira...@airbnb.com
ATTENDEE;CUTYPE=INDIVIDUAL;ROLE=REQ-PARTICIPANT;PARTSTAT=NEEDS-ACTION;RSVP=
 TRUE;CN=dev@airflow.incubator.apache.org;X-NUM-GUESTS=0:mailto:dev@airflow.
 incubator.apache.org
CREATED:20160727T182406Z
 r last dev meeting. Let's have this meeting to catch up and discuss the fol
 lowing issues.\n\nHere is a proposed agenda. We will use the first 5 minute
 s to agree on the agenda and timebound the topics. \n\n* Committers sync-up
 : progress and plans\n* Release Schedule\, Management\n* Review of Imperson
 ation\n* Cooperation Best Practices\n* Roadmap\n\nCheers\,\n\nGurer\n\n\n\n
 \nhttps://airbnb.webex.com/meet/gurer.kiratli\n\n[WebEx: 000000000]\n\n\nVi
 ew your event at https://www.google.com/calendar/event?action=VIEW&eid=MWVp
 OXA3M2d1MDdwNzFha2tpaXJrM3RqN28gZGV2QGFpcmZsb3cuaW5jdWJhdG9yLmFwYWNoZS5vcmc
 &tok=MjQjZ3VyZXIua2lyYXRsaUBhaXJibmIuY29tM2FiZmRjNzhiZGVjNDEzYzBjODZiYTMyOD
 RkOGNiZjIyM2M1ZmJjNg&ctz=America/Los_Angeles&hl=en.
LAST-MODIFIED:20160727T190642Z
LOCATION:Webex
SEQUENCE:0
STATUS:CONFIRMED