Yes.. we have seen the over-subscription of pools. We do need a fix for it
--- I don't believe there is one. We need someone to own and fix it.. happy
to review a PR.

We use pools at Agari for all of our needs. We are okay with mild
oversubscription, so we do see numbers slightly higher, but our pipelines
work fine with that level. In your example, the oversubscription is much
higher.
-s