Hi Gerard,
I have them both under my name on the following wiki though anyone from the
community is welcome to help with the review and test it out as well.
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/AIRFLOW/Cold-Case+PR+Resolution

About 6 weeks ago, we had over 110 open PRs, many of which were very old
and stagnant. I've been working to bring that number down in my spare time
with the help of other committers, also listed on that wiki.

The ETA for that effort is end of Today, Nov 15. Hence, there has been some
delay in getting to it.
-s