From: Rob Froetscher <rfroetsc...@lumoslabs.com>
Sent: Thursday, November 17, 2016 6:52 PM
To: dev@airflow.incubator.apache.org
Subject: Re: external task dependency across 2 different servers

Are you saying you have multiple installations of Airflow, or simply that
your airflow setup is distributed, with celery workers on their own nodes?

If the latter, ExternalTaskSensor should still do the trick for you, as I
believe it just checks airflow's operational database for the status of
this external task.