Folks!
Here's a nice (simple) feature request if someone would like to implement
it and file a PR.

On the Admin-->Connections page, you are add a connection. But how do you
know if it works? How about adding a "Test Connection" button on the edit
page to test if the parameters you have specified are valid. You might be
able to also issue a test query from the edit screen.

Currently, we don't validate the connections in terms of testing them
because we have some default ones (as examples). In the future, we might
want to consider removing those example connections or hiding them behind a
config param similar to load_examples, which is used to load the example
dags into the Web app.

[image: Inline image 1]
-s