Hey Bolke,

Thanks for taking this on. I'm definitely up for running stuff in our
environments to verify everything is working.

Can I ask that you create a 1.8 alpha 1 branch in the git repo? This will
make it easier for us to track what changes are getting cherry picked into
the branch, and will also make it easier for users to pip install, if they
want to do so via github.

Also, yea, when we switch to beta, we need to stop merging anything other
than bug fixes into the release branch.

Cheers,
Chris

On Tue, Jan 3, 2017 at 10:31 AM, Dan Davydov <dan.davy...@airbnb.com.invalid