Mid-March might be a good time given that we had 2 meet-ups recently.

We have a wiki about Airflow meet-ups :
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/AIRFLOW/Meetups. Feel free to
ask this list if someone would like to host......I'd imagine interest would
primarily come from other members of the community, but we're open to all
ideas. Since the last meet-up was in SF, it would be great if the next one
were in the South Bay.

-s