Hi Russell,

Sure, Strata will have its own flavor of visitors, but the tickets are
kind of expensive too for everybody to join.

I agree on turnouts though, so we can try for Strata first and fallback to
regular
meetup in March end or even April if we dont get space in Strata.

or we can just do both since there will be different group of people at
both places.

- Jayesh