OK, a bit of history... I moved for beta 4 to rc 1 and though I didn't have
problems because it run'ed fine locally for testing. But my production set
is on K8S + Redis (Celery). *What I saw in production was the **import
errors on the DAGS,* first I thought it was due to the fix of showing
errors in the DAG in the UI or my own building. But it wasn't. I had to go
though every commit between beta 4 and rc1 to find the error (build docker
image, deploy in k8s).

So to clarify (I'm sure this is the commit now):

   1. I did a before and after commit test.
   2. I now installed RC1, but with that single line reverted (works after,
   broken before)

I can also only reproduce it in the production, but it's been running on
master till beta 4 quite ok. I don't really know why it does that (a bit
the downside of dynamic typing here...) and actually don't want to dig
further. I've lost day's of valuable time (although I learned a lot about
Python dynamic loading).

*Or we find the problem with the help of Feng (the implementor) or we
revert that single commit*. Or is somebody else running Celery that is not
having this problem?

  _/
_/ Alex Van Boxel