We run ~50k tasks a day at Airbnb. How many tasks/day are you planning on
running?

Though you can archive the `task_instance` and `job` table down the line,
but that shouldn't be a concern until you hit tens of millions of entries.
Then you can setup a daily Airflow job that archives some of these entries.
I believe we do it based on `start_date` and move rows to some other table
in the same db.

Max