Hi,

We are on version 1.8.0 of Airflow.

Adding new dags in the dag bag folder while the services(webserver and
scheduler) are up and executing them via trigger_dag option does not work.

Scheduler/Webserver is not able to recognise the new dag until the services
are restarted. Has it been fixed in the newer version of the release?

Also as a workaround, we restart the services every time a new dag is added
to the dag bag folder. However I am not sure if the scheduler is restart
resilient and will continue executing tasks from the previously running
dags as well.

Regards,

Abhishek

Mob: +919035191078