Dear Airflow community,

Airflow 1.8.2 was just released.

The source release as well as the binary "sdist" release are available
here:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/release/incubator/airflow/1.8.2-incubating/

We also made this version available on Pypi for convenience (`pip install
apache-airflow`):
https://pypi.python.org/pypi/apache-airflow

Note that 1.8.2 is a minor release that is several months behind the
current `master` branch. We're trying to increase our release cadence as we
iron out the process and Apache requirements. The process requires a fair
amount of back and forth with the community and Apache, and I have to admit
that I wasn't exactly on top of it as the person in charge of this release.
Some of the work I've done around the LICENSE files should make future
releases easier though, so that's a positive thing.

Find the CHANGELOG here for more details:
https://github.com/apache/incubator-airflow/pull/2562

Also note that 1.9.0rc1 will be cut off of master shortly and should
include all of the latest development.

Enjoy!

Max