Just use SSH to exec the job on the remote server.

Luke.

Sent from my iPhone

> On 24/05/2018, at 6:19 AM, Frank Maritato <fmarit...@opentable.com> wrote:
>
> Hi All,
>
> I need to be able to run backfill for my jobs against our production airflow
> server. Is there a way to run
>
> airflow backfill job_name -s 2018-05-01
>
> against a remote server? I didn’t see a -h option to specify a hostname.
>
> If not, is there a way through the ui to do this? I'd rather not have to ssh
> into the production server to run these jobs.
>
> Thanks!
> --
> Frank Maritato

The contents of this email and any attachments are confidential and may be
legally privileged. If you are not the intended recipient please advise the
sender immediately and delete the email and attachments. Any use,
dissemination, reproduction or distribution of this email and any attachments
by anyone other than the intended recipient is prohibited.