Hi all,

We've been using Airflow for job scheduling for quite a while. It's been
great except that everything is in UTC time (We are from China and in
GMT+8) . We are pretty excited when timezone support is added on latest
master and try upgrading. Nonetheless, as in the doc
<http://airflow.readthedocs.io/en/latest/timezone.html#time-zones>, "Please
note that the Web UI currently only runs in UTC", the blocking issue is
that Web UI has no timezone support yet. It will be very confusing for
users when they've defined their DAGs with local time while the DAGs'
metrics are displayed in UTC time.

Is there a plan to add timezone support to Web UI ?

Thanks,
Manu Zhang